The elegant Ptarmigan Country Club in Windsor is the location for our 2017 Influence BEFORE Hours Breakfast Networking Events.
We’re thrilled to take our high energy networking event to Ptarmigan Country Club. This upscale, elegant venue features beautiful views of the valley and golf course, with exceptional food & service. As Always, we’ll have an outstanding speaker, display tables, door prizes and of course LOTS of NETWORKING!
We are proud to feature high profile Northern Colorado female leaders whose presentations will encourage ALL women to get involved and make a difference. In 2017 we’ll feature women in leadership from all over Northern Colorado…and a surprise or two!
Mark your calendar for these Friday mornings: January 27th, March 31st, May 26th, September 29th and November 17th.
- Our January 27th speaker will be the phenomenal Dr. Janice Nerger, Dean of the College of Natural Sciences at Colorado State University. Dr. Nerger has been an innovative and active advocate for women throughout her distinguished career. She co-founded the Women in Natural Sciences (WINS) group at the University, which empowers and supports women in the sciences, and she helped establish the Colorado State University STEM Center, which enables science outreach to people of all backgrounds in the community. An internationally recognized researcher in the field of human vision, she has inspired students, faculty and the community as a professor, department chair and dean. She is a 2017 Woman of Vision Honoree and the winner of The Dr. Joan King International Woman of Vision Award.
The event includes round table discussions, formal & informal networking, specially selected display tables and a breakfast buffet. If you would like to apply for a display table or publicize your business by donating a door prize, contact Ann for details.
- 7:00 Informal Networking, display tables & breakfast buffet
- 7:30 Let’s get it started!
- 7:45 Our speaker
- 8:30 Break: networking & display tables
- 8:45 Master-mind Round Table Discussions – Each person has 5 minutes to get feedback from their table about their personal topic of interest
- 9:15 Tap into our speaker’s expertise: feedback to your questions
- 9:25 Wrap-up: door prizes and closing thoughts
- 9:30 Afterglow: stay to visit display tables, network and enjoy another cup of coffee.
Breakfast Buffet opens at 7am