MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THESE 2017 EVENTS!
- Join us Monday, April 10th, featuring Glenda Haines on “Men are from $$$Mars, Women are from $$$Venus”
Influence AFTER Hours Master-mind Events: 3rd Wednesday of every month in the COWOI Suite from 5:30 to 7:30pm. Fee: Fee: $10 COWOI, $15 non-member.
- Join us on Wednesday, April 19th when the topic will be, “Millennials: Marketing, Interacting, and Understanding Them,” facilitated by Dixie Daly
Girlfriends & Wine Social Events: Last Monday of every month at the private home or business of a COWOI Member from 4:30 to 7pm. Fee: $10 COWOI, $15 non-member. Light refreshments, great conversations, and a glass of wine!
- Join us on Monday, April 24th in Ft. Collins at the private home of Sue Whetten, owner of Cycle Totes
- Join us on Thursday, April 27th in Ft. Collins from 3:30 to 5pm for a “Hard Hat Tour” of Larimer Humane Society’s new shelter. Suggested donation of $10.
Influence BEFORE Hours Breakfast Networking Events: Last Friday of January, March, May, September and November from 7:30 to 9:30am at Ptarmigan Country Club. Lots of networking, an exceptional speaker, and excellent shopping at our display tables! Cost: $30 COWOI $40 Non-members. Includes a delicious breakfast buffet.
- Join us Friday, May 26th featuring Heidi Olinger of Pretty Brainy who encourages teen and ’tween girls to discover how science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM) have meaning and use in their lives.
- 8th Annual Women of Vision Gala: Wednesday, July 19th at the Fort Collins Hilton Hotel.
Call 970-817-5315 for more information about our workshops, master-minds, networking and social events!
Calendar of COWOI Events
Monday, April 3 – Emerging Leaders Happy Hour Hop in FC Old Town from 5:30 to 7:30pm
Monday, April 10 – SAVI Salon Educational Workshop in Loveland from 11am to 1pm. Featuring Glenda Haines on “Men are from $$$Mars, Women are from $$$Venus.”
Wednesday, April 19th – Influence After Hours Master-mind Event in Loveland from 5:30 to 7:30pm. Topic: “Millennials: Marketing, Interacting and Understanding Them, facilitated by Dixie Daly.
Monday, April 24th – Girlfriends & Wine in Ft. Collins at the private home of Sue Whetten, owner of Cycle Totes.
Thursday, April 27th from 3:30 to 5pm in Ft. Collins for a “Hard Hat Tour” of Larimer Humane Society’s new shelter.
Sunday, April 30th – DEADLINE for Women of Vision Nominations to be received.
Monday, May 1 – Selection of the 12 Women of Vision Honorees.
Monday, May 8th – SAVI Salon Educational Workshop in Loveland from 11am to 1pm, featuring Lori Wayne.
Monday & Tuesday, May 15 & 16, Tuesday May 23rd – filming of the Women of Vision Honorees, all day in the COWOI Suite.
Monday, May 22nd – Girlfriends & Wine in Greeley at Linda Winter’s Accessories with a FLAIR…and HAIR from 4:30 to 7:30pm.
Friday, May 26th – Breakfast Networking Event in Windsor at Ptarmigan Country Club from 7:30 to 9:30am. Featuring Heidi Olinger, founder of Pretty Brainy.
Wednesday, May 31st – New Member Business Introduction in Loveland at the COWOI Suite from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
Monday, June 12th – SAVI Salon Educational Workshop in Loveland from 11am to 1pm. Featuring Jonelle Davis.
Monday, June 19th – Girlfriends & Wine, TBA with Tami Spaulding.
Wednesday, June 21st – Influence After Hours Master-mind Event in Loveland from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
Monday, June 26th – Girlfriends & Wine in Loveland at the ranch of Lori Wayne from 4:30 to 7:30pm.
Wednesday, July 19th – the Women of Vision Gala at the Ft. Collins Hilton from 5:30 to 8:30pm
Monday, July 24th – Girlfriends & Wine at the private home on Boyd Lake of Peggy Callaway.
Monday, August 14th – SAVI Salon Educational Workshop in Loveland from 11am to 1pm, featuring Karen Fournier
Wednesday, August 16th – Summer Celebration in Loveland at Ellis Ranch. Cocktails at the Carriage House.