Congratulations! As a member of Colorado Women of Influence, you can now create your own posts for your events right on the COWOI website! Here are the instructions. Please note, all posts must be approved by the administrators, so immediate posting is not currently available. You must also be a registered user on the website (have a user account). If you do not have a user account, go to this link to create one! https://www.cowoi.org/register/
Only members in good standing will be approved for user accounts, FYI.
- Log on the website. You will be directed to the Dashboard. It will look something like this:
- Click on “Posts” on the left sidebar. Then click Add New.
- The title of your post must include the date of the event first, then the title of the event, i.e., 10/18 – Learning New Marketing Skills
- Next, click in the box under the word “Paragraph” and begin writing about your event, or copy and paste what you already have written in another document. If you have links to other websites, you can use the link button, or one of the administrators will create the link for you. Make sure to include the full webpage, i.e., http://www.mysite.com/event
- At this time, images are not allowed to be uploaded to the website for your posts. If you have an image you wish to include, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on where on the post you would like it added.
- Once you are satisfied with your post, click “Submit for Review” on the right side of the screen.
- Please note: Post will not be edited, so make sure your spelling and links are correct!
- Log out of the system.
If your submission is not visible within 48 hours, please send a message to the website administrator.