We’re busy planning 2018 EVENTS!
- Join us March12th to hear Dr. Beth Golden courage you to W.O.O.P. up your Annual Plan for 2018!
- Join us April 9th to hear Sosamma Samuel-Burnett, J.D.
- Join us on March 20th to discuss “Getting past your comfort zone: What’s holding you back? Are you uncomfortable taking risks?”
Girlfriends & Wine Social Events: Last Monday of every month at the private home or business of a COWOI Member from 4:30 to 7pm. Fee: $10 COWOI, $15 non-member. Light refreshments, great conversations, and a glass of Sweet Heart Winery’s featured wine or Grimm Brothers beer!
- Join us March 26th in Greeley at the NEW YOGA STUDIO of Stephanie Flanders-Martin.
- Join us April 30th in Ft. Collins at the private home of Paula Thomas.
Influence BEFORE Hours Breakfast Networking Events: March 30th, May 18th, September 28th and October 26th from 8:00 to 9:30am at Ptarmigan Country Club. Lots of networking, an exceptional speaker, and excellent shopping at our display tables! Cost: $30 COWOI $40 Non-members. Includes a delicious breakfast buffet.
- Join us on March 30th to hear Melissa Venable, Executive Director of the NoCo Chapter of the American Red Cross and – most important – author of Finding FabYOUlous: A “Self-Help with Sass” Guide to Finding, Celebrating and Capitalizing On the FabYOUlousness that Makes You, YOU
From trainwreck to trainer, Melissa Venable has taken the ride, hit the bottom, done the work and risen from the ashes. She brings the agony and the inspiration from her experiences of wrestling with a life-threatening Anorexia Nervosa diagnosis and battling to escape an emotionally (and sometimes physically) abusive marriage; and delivers a message of hope, empowerment and love to women who long to rediscover and re-ignite their innate FabYOUlousness. As a coach, author and speaker, Melissa is the founder of the popular personal development website, FabYOUlousLife.com and has been featured on Ewomen Network Radio and in publications including Mind+Body Magazine and Ladies Home Journal. In 2015, she was honored as one of twelve “Colorado Women of Vision” and was featured in Mind +Body Magazine as one of 40 “Colorado Superwomen”. With her first book, Finding FabYOUlous: A Self-Help with Sass Guide to Finding, Celebrating and Capitalizing on the FabYOUlousness that Makes You, YOU, Melissa lays out the steps that she used to turn her life around, and the process that she has created to help countless other women to “ditch the drab and find their FAB”.