Influence After Hours is our signature “master-mind” event
This is your opportunity to share ideas, resources and solutions with your colleagues & peers in a confidential, small group setting.
- Talk about your concerns in a safe, confidential environment
- Receive encouragement and unconditional support
- Obtain honest feedback and constructive criticism from others who want to see you succeed
- Discover the insights you might not otherwise have
- Gain access to new resources
- Acquire Motivation to grow and avoid stagnation
Since 2009, our goal is to ALWAYS be relevant and useful to our Members, and we love putting your ideas & suggestions into place!
- We meet at the COWOI Suite, in our own comfortable lounge area. It’s an intimate, casual setting. Come as you are – no need to dress up.
- No fancy hors d’oeuvres. “We’re not here for the food.” COWOIF furnishes light refreshments, including a red and a white wine from Sweet Heart Winery and Grimm Brothers beer.
- This is NOT a “networking” event. The focus on idea sharing with a designated topic each month for discussion. Register if that topic is of interest to you.
- Each session will have a temporary facilitator with expertise on the topic of the month. She will lead the conversations and keep everything fair and everyone on track.
- Registration is limited and will CLOSE when we hit 20 Active Members and Guests.
Girlfriend Time: We build in plenty of opportunities to talk to each other and create connections. Many COWOI members come 1/2 hour early for even more networking!