Influence After Hours
Our “master-mind” events are FAMOUS! We come together the 3rd Tuesday every month to join a group of highly motivated COWOI members to help each other find the solutions we need to take our personal & professional lives to an even higher level!
Here’s what happens at a master-mind gathering:
- Talk about your concerns in a safe, confidential environment
- Receive encouragement and unconditional support
- Obtain honest feedback and constructive criticism from others who want to see you succeed
- Discover the insights you might not otherwise have
- Gain access to new resources
- Acquire Motivation to grow and avoid stagnation
- The COWOI Suite and our comfortable lounge area is an intimate, casual setting. Come as you are – no need to dress up.
Our SAVI (Sharing Advice on a Variety of Issues) Salons are so popular we’ve opened them up to the public!
SAVI Salons are held at Sandler Training if downtown Loveland on the 2nd Monday of each month from 11:30 to 1pm. Bring a brown-bag lunch and we furnishe cookies & water. The cost is $10 for COWOIF and $15 for non-members.
We cover topics such as: business development, customer service, communications, leadership, marketing, access to capital, media & PR, work/family balance, time management, professional growth, organizing life & work, and mastering new skills.
Girlfriends & Wine: We LOVE our wine tastings and “Happy Hour” events!
What a delight to explore local vineyards and wineries with your COWOI girlfriends! We’ve held wine tastings at wineries in Loveland, Ft. Collins, Estes Park and Berthoud.
Sweetheart Winery is our “official sponsor” and furnishes wine for our social events.
But our members love beer as well, and Grimm Brothers is our “official sponsor” and furnishes beer at our social events.
Because our members asked for MORE social events, we now host a monthly “Girlfriends & Wine Happy Hour” at a member’s home or business. GF&W is held on the last Monday of each month and costs $10 for Members and $15 for Invited Guests.
At every Event we do, girlfriends “at a higher level” come together for laughter, support and inspiration