Are you eligible to become of Member?
We are a referral-only membership organization. Our goal is to create a diverse community of supportive colleagues at an executive level, women who understand the challenges at our advanced stage of business.
Our Members espouse our defining values: integrity, authenticity, resiliency, collaboration and community building.
Our Members are a eclectic group of accomplished women: Entrepreneurs, Owners, Executive Directors, Presidents and CEOs from the business world, as well as leaders of academia, government, the arts, athletics and community organizations.
Nominations for Membership
Any Member in good standing may nominate a candidate for membership. The Member will fill out a Nomination for Membership and present it to the Advisory Council who will determine the eligibility of the woman nominated. If the candidate meets the guidelines and there are no objections to her membership, the nominee will be invited to attend an event. If she wishes to join, she will submit her Membership Application and her payment for processing.
Qualifications for Membership
A candidate for Membership must be nominated by a Member in Good Standing. In addition, eligibility is determined by meeting one or more of the following Criteria for Membership:
- An business owner with an established shop, building or other physical presence, open to the public, who exercises the power to make policy decisions and is actively involved in the day-to-day management of the firm.
- A sole proprietor, consumer-direct or direct-sales business owner who has achieved executive status and is recognized as a top producer (top 5% nationally) & leader in her company because of exceptional sales and leadership responsibilities, whose agenda is to build a sustainable, relationship-driven business.
- A corporate executive who is the senior operating manager (President or VP) or chief decision maker for her company or non-profit organization, or a former chief decision maker.
- An entrepreneur qualifies for Membership if her company has annual gross revenues in excess of $100,000, she is running the company-day-to-day, she founded the company and /or her current ownership interest provides active control over the company.
- An educator, associated with a higher learning institution.
- Elected officials and women in the government and the political arena.
- Performing artists & musicians, professional speakers, published authors who use their talents to entertain and educate others.
- Artists, Photographers and jewelry designers whose careers center around the sale of their art.
- Professional athletes and women recognized for their accomplishments in sports.
- A “leader in the community” who has demonstrated the following leadership qualities:
* Recognized as a leader in her industry.
* Length of time in current position, past positions, and historical track record.
* Outside activities, accomplishments, Memberships and interests (past and present).
* Age of the business and its preeminence.
* Personal and professional integrity.
- A candidate who does not meet the Membership criteria today, but clearly met the criteria within the last two years, will be considered.
- The Advisory Council may approve additional factors for consideration on a case-by-case basis.
If the candidate meets the guidelines and there are no objections to her membership from the Advisory Board, the nominee will be invited to attend an event. If she wishes to join, she will submit her Membership Application and her payment for processing.