Join your colleagues and friends for our evening of GLITZ and GLAMOUR to honor twelve Women of Vision who have impacted our lives and our communities!
- The evening begins at 5:15pm with a champagne reception in the beautiful atrium of the Ft. Collins Hilton Hotel
- Enjoy a glass of champagne, compliments of the Hilton Hotel.
- Greet old friends, make new ones, and enjoy this casual hour of elegance.
At 6:15pm the magical evening begins with a walk down the Red Carpet to the Ballroom.
We set the stage with Loveland City Councilperson Leah Johnson reading the Women of Vision Day Proclamation, a fitting tribute to these everyday women, your neighbors and friends…women who are COLORADO PROUD!
The focus of the evening is to honor twelve women of our community who are truly “Women of Vision:” These women have demonstrated visionary approaches in their professional and volunteer endeavors and have made a contribution to the well-being and empowerment of women locally, nationally, and internationally. They have enriched the lives of others with their courage, intelligence, talent and – of course – vision. They inspire us all through their innovation and leadership.
Registration is easy! Just click on the link below to register and pay.
Just look at this mouth-watering, gourmet menu!
- Bourbon Mushroom Sirloin, with Chive Mashed Potatoes and Beans Amadine
- Coconut Curried Salmon with Golden Polenta & Honey Carrots
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter Sauce and Mixed Vegetables
- Accompaniments: Harvest Salad of mixed greens with golden raisins, pepitas and roasted beets
- Desserts are Caramel Brulee Cheescake and Chocolate Torte
- You will Indicate your entree preference when you register
Don’t miss this evening of CELEBRATION to honor our 2017 Women of Vision!
EARLY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN