Click here to watch Karen Fournier’s beautiful inspirational video of our 2013 Honorees.
Meet the amazing women who are our 2013 Women of Vision!
- Jackie Bebo,adopted 28 children and founded Adoption for All Children specializing in China and Korea adoptions.
- Sandi Brown, academic dean with Colorado Early Colleges and owner/education consultant with Tutor Doctor Front Range.
- Dr. Ada Chen, founder of Soaring Hope Inc. a non-profit organization dedicated to serving orphans and poor people in China through numerous educational and medical missions and scholarships.
- Dr. Kathleen Cooney, nationally recognized leader in the field of pet end-of-life care and founder of Home to Heaven an in-home pet hospice and euthanasia company.
- Dr. Leslie Cunningham-Sabo, Assistant Professor/College of Applied Human Sciences/CSU, life-long dedication to the issues of childhood obesity.
- Linda Hughey, co-founder & President of the No Colo Nonprofit Resource Center.
- Brooke Hupp, breast cancer survivor who formed Team STABOS (Save Them All, Big or Small).
- Sister Mary Alice Murphy, driving force behind the opening of The Mission, CARE Housing, the Sister Mary Alice Murphy Center for Hope in Ft. Collins and the Guadalupe Center in Greeley.
- Tara Pogoda, owner of Fifth Element Ranch in Loveland, the #1 Colorado facilitator for the Warriors In Transition (WIT) therapeutic program for veterans and their families; official supporter of the veteran suicide awareness campaign, TransAmerica Ride For Life.
- Dr. Amy Prieto, CSU Associate chemistry professor and founder of Prieto Battery, Inc., a new battery technology that could revolutionize electronic vehicles.
- Irene Castillo Romsa, co-founder of the “Rincon de Cuentos” Spanish literacy program and “Imaginates” youth program in Colorado and of “Casa de Vida” a shelter for survivors of domestic violence in Guatemala.
- Cindy Sarai, Executive Director of Adoption Dreams Come True, and founder of the Dream Guild, and the Dream Room.