- Debra Benton, author, speaker, CEO coach
- Jill Baron, ecosystem ecologist with USGS and CSU
- Judy Calhoun, Larimer Humane Society
- Louise Creager, Rist Canyon Volunteer FD
- Dixie Daly, Tickled Pink Boutique
- Beth Heckel, Think Humanity
- Cheryl Redmond, Dental Hygiene Fitness
- Teri Segelke, J&T Feeds
- Melissa Venable, Hope Lives! Lydia Dody Breast Cancer Support Foundation
- Tricia Vincent, OtterCares Foundation
- Allison (and Meredith) Yacht, BraveHoods
It’s time for the 2015 Women of Vision Gala !
Join your colleagues and friends for our evening of GLITZ and GLAMOUR to honor twelve Women of Visionwho have impacted our lives and our communities!
- The evening begins at 5:15pm with a champagne reception in the beautiful atrium of the Ft. Collins Hilton Hotel
- Enjoy a glass of champagne, compliments of the Hilton Hotel.
- Greet old friends, make new ones, and enjoy this casual hour of elegance.
At 6:15pm the doors to the Ballroom open and the magical evening begins with the Proclamation designating July 22nd as “WOMEN OF VISION DAY.”
We set the stage to honor these everyday women, your neighbors and friends…who didn’t say “Someone should do something” but instead said, “I am going to do something!”
The focus of the evening is to honor twelve women of our community who are truly “Women of Vision:” These women have demonstrated visionary approaches in their professional and volunteer endeavors and have made a contribution to the well-being and empowerment of women locally, nationally, and internationally. They have enriched the lives of others with their courage, intelligence, talent and – of course – vision. They inspire us all through their innovation and leadership.
Registration is easy! Just click on the link below to register and pay.
When you register, select one of these three gourmet meals:
- Remy Martin Sirloin with Haystack Farms Mashed Potatoes with Goat Cheese, Zucchini and Squash Sauté with Red Peppers
- Glazed Salmon with Chef Patrick’s Special Sauce, with Haystack Farms Mashed Potatoes with Goat Cheese, Zucchini and Squash Sauté with Red Peppers Stuffed
- Vegetarian – Portabella Mushroom Cap filled with Sundried Tomatoes, Basil, Red Onion, Mozzarella and Finished with a Balsamic Reduction with Zucchini and Squash Sauté with Red Peppers
Triple Chocolate Mousse AND
Chocolate Torte (Gluten Free)
- All meals including desserts are GLUTEN-FREE.
- Indicate your entree preference when registering!
Don’t miss this evening of CELEBRATION to honor our 2015 Women of Vision!
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN – $75 per person or get a table for 8 for $520. Child’s meal is $50.
- REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT JULY 17th
- NO WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS
- REGISTRATIONS MUST BE PRE-PAID
- Checks must be received BEFORE the Gala.
- Once your reservation has been taken, there are no refunds!
- For information about reservations, contact Laureen Persson – gala@COWOI.org or 970-817-5315
Don’t miss this exciting evening of fun and celebration!