|LOVELAND, Colo., – May 26, 2015
Colorado Women of Influence is proud to announce the names of 12 Women of Vision Honorees who will be honored at their annual Women of Vision Gala this Summer.1. Debra Benton from Livermore, Author, Speaker and CEO Coach
2. Dr. Jill Baron from Ft. Collins, Ecologist with the USGS and Natural Resource Ecology Lab at CSU
3. Judy Calhoun from Ft. Collins, Executive Director, Larimer Humane Society
4. Louise Creager from Rist Canyon, Realtor and volunteer with RCVFD
5. Dixie Daly from Loveland, entrepreneur, inventor and founder of Tickled Pink Boutique
6. Beth Heckel from Loveland, founder of Think Humanity
7. Cheryl Redmond, RDH from Loveland, with Dental Hygiene Fitness
8. Teri Segelke from Greeley, owner of J&T Feeds
9. Melissa Venable from Ft. Collins, Executive Director of Hope Lives! Lydia Dody Breast Cancer Support Foundation
10. Tricia Vincent from Fort Collins, Employment Engagement Specialist with OtterCares Foundation
11. Allison Yacht and her daughter Meredith from Longmont, founders of BraveHoods
These Honorees join 60 past Women of Vision. A complete list can be found at http://www.COWOI.org
The Gala will be held on Wednesday, July 22nd from 5:30 to 9pm at the Ft. Collins Hilton. Tickets are $75 with a table discount available. For information, contact event planner Diana McKinney at 970-817-5315 or membership@COWOI.org.
Colorado Women of Influence, LLC, is a professional organization for women, with membership by referral only. COWOI hosts monthly “mastermind” events, educational workshops, networking events, and a variety of social events.
For information on Colorado Women of Influence, LLC, go to the website at http://www.COWOI.org or contact Ann Clarke at 970-817-5315.